The return of the Philippine Hit List will happen on January 11, 2020, and we are excited to tell you what is in store for our big return! Before we get the ball rolling on January 11, let’s talk about the history of the PHL countdowns.
HISTORY OF THE PHILIPPINE HIT LIST
The Philippine Hit List started on May 13, 2019, where we did the following countdowns:
- Philippine Hit List Hot 100
- PHL Top OPM Songs
- PHL Top International Songs
- PHL Top Radio Songs
- PHL Top Streaming Songs
These countdowns were replaced by a single countdown that uses a voting system in July of 2019.
Since that time, the countdown took a break and starting in 2020, the PHL will make a comeback with these upcoming countdowns:
- Pinoy Hit List – The countdown of the Top 30 OPM songs of the week. (Saturdays at 12pm)
- International Hit List – The countdown of the Top 30 international songs of the week (Saturdays at 3pm)
- Philippine Hit List – The overall Top 30 countdown of the week featuring the best of OPM and Foreign songs (Sundays at 6pm)
There is a lot to be looking forward to over the next few months, and we can’t wait to tell you these surprises on the return of the Philippine Hit List!